St Lawrence Auto Club Calendar
To filter event types, just click on the coloured buttons below to highlight only those types of events.
- This event has passed.
CTMP Winter Drifting Driver Training
February 18, 2018 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Date(s) – Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Event: Winter Advanced Driver Training Day at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park’s Driver Development Track (DDT). The day is designed to better every driver’s winter driving experience and improve their confidence while driving their everyday vehicle. Explore the many hazards of winter driving – braking, cornering, lane change and skidding.
Date: February 18, 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 10am to 4 pm.
1. Lapping for qualified drivers with formal track experience.
2. Novice Program includes the followings:
- Classroom Theory – understanding the fundamentals of critical car control;
- Supervised In-car Practise – experiencing critical car control and exploring your limits;
- Skills Focus – Vision, grip, car dynamics, braking, cornering and skid control.
3. Intermediate to Advanced Program includes the following:
- Review & discussion;
- Practise advanced driving techniques like visual vectoring, multi-input steering, trail-steering, transitioning.
- Qualified lappers, $250, pre-registered ($300 at gate), plus HST
- Students, $350, pre-registered ($400 at gate), plus HST
- Group discounts as below.
- Bring your own gourmet lunch.
Register & Payment:
Pre-register below and send interac to Gerry or Rick on acceptance by February 15th.
DriveTeq needs 12 participating drivers to hold each event.
Please call Gerry at 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730 for more information.
Bookings are closed for this event.