Annual Members’ Meeting – Nov 12
To all Club Presidents and any interested persons, the Annual Members’ Meeting will be held at the CASC-OR offices on Sunday, Nov 12 at 2 pm. We will be meeting in person and broadcasting via a video link.
On that day we are also holding two Division meetings:
- Ice Race Division will meet at 9 am in person and by video
- Race Division will meet at 11 am in person and by video.
At 12:30 we will conduct the Annual Awards Presentations for Race Division.
Lunch will be from 1 to 2 pm
CASC-OR Board Positions
There are quite a few CASC-OR Board positions up for election this year. If you are interested in getting more involved please either contact a current Board member, or feel free to reach out to me directly.
- Treasurer – Anne McCallum has agreed to stay on for another term, but will be pleased if someone else would like to “give it a try”.
- Vice President – the Vice President’s role is changing. I’d like someone in the position that is ready, willing and able to take over should the President (me) need to reduce their time commitment.
- Division Directors for Race, Autoslalom, and Karting are available. The existing Directors have served multiple terms and do not intend to stay on.
CASC-OR is made up of 30+ motorsport clubs with well over 2,000 active members. For the organization to continue to flourish we need enthusiastic participation at all levels of motorsport, but critically we need an active Board of Directors to lead the way. Have you got what it takes to step up?