We are pleased to announce the recipient of the 2023 Bob McCallum Scholarship is Antonio Costantino
Living in Lampton Shores (think Sarnia), 16 years old Antonio has signed on to run with BGR for the 2023 Toyo Tires F1600 Championship. With a background in Karting, Antonio is making the move into cars and is very excited to get started.
Antonio is also very grateful to the anonymous donor that makes the Bob McCallum Scholarship available and hopes that he can live up to the high standard of performance and deportment set by previous recipients.
Please join me in congratulating Antonio – good luck as you start your car racing career.
For the rest of us, regional racing starts on May 6 – 7th with the BEMC Spring Trophy Races. Run groups include:
- the Pirelli Super Touring Series
- the Pirelli Grand Touring Series
- Formula Libre – Formula Classic
- VARAC’s Vintage Historic group
- VARAC’s Classic – Modern Classics group
- the NEW Formula Prototype Challenge Series
Registration is now open for COMPETITORS and WORKERS – sign up today.
See you at the track…