Great news and more!
- St LAP II events will now be held on the Full/Pro-Track.
- There are 8 new spaces available!
- Great news as Shannonville opened its doors last Friday so it’s only 9 days until our first on track outing for 2021. We will be running long and pro track throughout June, July and August. In case you missed my previous note our cancelled date in May is now rescheduled for August the 5th.
- We are on the Long Track on the 24th. As a reminder please be prompt for registration which opens at 5:00. The drivers meeting is at 5:15 sharp.
- Our marshals, Klasha, Shirely and Ian will be returning for the season.
- As with last year we will be using the Fabi paddock so for any newcomers this area is accessed by the service road to the right upon entering the main paddock gate (the east side of the track).
- Included here are the rules, track map, and basic track orientation below to familiarize yourself with the track layouts and our procedures. Please remember to bring your helmet, your pass, and a completed self tech form (attached below).
- Unfortunately, under Stage 1 re-opening there are no spectators allowed next week but this will likely change by mid summer, however, on the plus side, passengers from the same family or close contacts are allowed to ride along with you. For the racers — crew members are allowed.
Social distancing and mask wearing rules in close contact are still necessary. Please be conscientious of others if you are not wearing a mask in the paddock and maintain the 2 meter protocol that we are now so used to. I am very excited to kick the season off and see you all very soon.
So be sure to book your spot now! And remember…
St LAP rules updated (2)
St LAP vehicle fitness self declaration form